vtr

Re: car search

To: "bill" <triumph1@nr.infi.net>, "Brian Adair" <adair.21@osu.edu>
Subject: Re: car search
From: william@mustang.parsippany.sgi.com (Bill Silvershein)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:46:09 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: "VTR general list" <vtr@Autox.Team.Net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Ralph Jannelli" <ralph.jannelli@mci2000.com>, "Bob & Betty Shutler" <klswart@vm.sc.edu>, "Bob & Jennifer Brown" <rbbwana@juno.com>, <jamiep@cris.com>, <jape@email.unc.edu>, <kevina@emji.net>, <pmcmull@ibm.net>, <robert.yokley@cp.novartis.com>, <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Hey Dave,

    I've got my 76 TR6(I know, it's not the color or year your looking for, but
it is original and 99.98% rust free) up forsale. 100% original paint &
interior, with new clutch, springs and shocks within the last several months.
See the following url for more information:

http://reality.sgi.com/william_parsippany/TR6.html

Any questions afterwards, just let me know.

Sincerely,

Bill Silvershein

--
William E. Silvershein                        Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
Phone:973-299-5735                            300 Interpace Parkway

Join the Borg!  Travel, see the galaxy, meet interesting races
                and assimilate them.

OR

The Borg Collective - The most fun you can have without caffine.