vtr

Re: Autocross regulations

To: Jim Mills <mills@mail.islandnet.com>
Subject: Re: Autocross regulations
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:09:07 -0800
Cc: vtr@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Jim :

Assuming you are talking about the same Mark "Will work for beer"
Bradakis that runs the Team.Net lists, you can reach him at
mjb@autox.team.net .  I believe you can also find the VTR Autocross
rules (including class definitions, see 5.2 for Modified) at
http://www.vtr.org/rules/autocross.html .

Randall