vtr

Re: Autocross regulations

To: Jim Mills <mills@mail.islandnet.com>, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autocross regulations
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:23:15 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
At 11:50 AM 12/17/99 -0800, Jim Mills wrote:
>I am looking for a copy of the VTR Autocross regulations for the event that
>is held at the annual National Convention. I would like to know what
>constitutes the difference between a car in Modified class and regular
>classes.

I can forward a copy to you if you'd like (in fact, I'll do that
immediately after this message).  In brief, though, Stock classes
are "as delivered from the factory" with the exception that normal
wear items like oil and air filters, tires and shock may be
replaced.  Essentially any modifications beyond that put you either
into Modified or Prepared classes.

Hope that helps,

John Lye

'59 TR-3A, '62 TR-4, '70 GT-6+