vtr

Re:

To: john.hunt@txu-europe.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:27:52 EDT
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
I am throwing John's question out to the lists, specifically those in Texas,
as insurance varies so much not only from carrier to carrier but from state
to state. Please make sure to at least include John in your reply!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register
<www.vtr.org>

In a message dated 5/21/2001 10:38:05 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
john.hunt@txu-europe.com writes:

> I should be most grateful for your assistance.
>
> I am transporting my 1966 TR4a IRS from Stockholm to Dallas Texas in the
> next 4
> weeks and would be grateful for tips on who I should go to in order to
> arrange
> limited mileage, classic car insurance in USA. Do you have any ideas? Can
> you
> help? Also, when I get to Dallas I will need to arrange a thorough
> servicing of
> the car. Again can you help?
>
> Yours, desparately seeking help.
>

> John Hunt