vtr

Re: Safety Records

To: <Herald948@aol.com>, <BigOldWumper@aol.com>, <vtr-admin@autox.team.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safety Records
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 00:14:20 -0400
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
> Meanwhile, I hope your mother will relent and allow you to restore and
enjoy
> your father's TR4A. Maybe if you a: mention to her that your Triumph was
one
> of the earlier cars to have an impact-absorbing, telescopic column (FACT);
> and b: promise always to wear seat belts and maintain the car properly....

All Triumphs are most inherently dangerous to restore and drive! You will be
driving along in your restored LBC, and find what a joy life can be, and
therefore you will want another! You will spend weeks searching for little
trinkets at the local junkyard, and swap meet and spend all your money! Very
dangerous vehicles indeed! But not if you're careful driving :)

Scott

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net