vtr

Re: Monza Exhaust

To: "Jay Rottier" <jehcar@hotmail.com>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monza Exhaust
From: "Gary Allgood" <leyte@lvs.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 15:41:32 -0600
Jay,

I put the Monza on my TR4, and am very happy with them. I put about 1500
miles on them last year, and so far have been quite happy.

Noise level wise, they are what I expected and have a higher level than
stock. This is what I wanted by the way.

I have had no internal rattling noises as you described, you should contact
the company you purchased them from with this information, as may be a
problem.

My only minor complaint with the Monza for my TR4 is the fit had to be
customized. There was no way these pipes would have fit my TR4 without a
trip to Tuffy (muffler shop) and two 1.5 foot extensions. I beleive they are
advertised as needing some additional massaging, so I pretty much expected
this anyway.

You also have to watch out for the pipes extensions that stick out about 8
inches from the rear of the car, it really smarts when you hit your shin on
it! And no that is not a step, that is my exhaust!

Regards,

Gary

Gary Allgood
CT/3795-LO