wpta

[WPTA] 1976 Spitfire brake pads

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] 1976 Spitfire brake pads
From: Tim Prell via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 06:24:31 -0500

--0000000000002cb7b105ed07e776

Are there any recommendations for better front brake pads on a 1977
Spitfire? I've read positives and negatives about "Green Stuff" style and
same with semi-metallic. My Spit requires way too much effort to stop and
the rear brakes are adjusted and were replaced along with the master
cylinder in 2016. I purchased the car in 2021 and haven't found a receipt
for the front pads so no idea if they were replaced at same time. The car
has only had about 5 - 8K miles since that time.

thanks for any feedback.
Tim

--0000000000002cb7b105ed07e776

on a 1977 Spitfire? I&#39;ve read positives and negatives about &quot;Green=
 Stuff&quot; style and same with semi-metallic. My Spit requires way too mu=
ch effort to stop and the rear brakes are adjusted and were replaced along =
with the master cylinder in 2016. I purchased the car in 2021 and haven&#39=
;t found=C2=A0a receipt for the front pads so no idea if they were replaced=
 at same time. The car has only had about 5 - 8K miles since that time.=C2=

--0000000000002cb7b105ed07e776--

--===============3508141398424388050==

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org