wpta

Re: [WPTA] Tr3

To: wpta@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [WPTA] Tr3
From: Ken Patterson via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 10:23:38 -0500
--===============6042000219484978637==
 boundary="------------DAAD998006CAA36322C49DC7"

--------------DAAD998006CAA36322C49DC7

Like Chuck Noll said, get the best athlete available.... Personally I
would spend more for a show quality vehicle, mechanics are easily
fixable and a lot cheaper than body work and paint. I always go by the
adage that anything you buy be prepared to spend at least a 500 to a
grand on to get it driveability-wise where you want it.

Ken

--
Ken Patterson
Dynomite Marketing

--------------DAAD998006CAA36322C49DC7

  <head>
  </head>
      Personally I would spend more for a show quality vehicle,
      mechanics are easily fixable and a lot cheaper than body work and
      paint. I always go by the adage that anything you buy be prepared
      to spend at least a 500 to a grand on to get it driveability-wise
      where you want it. <br>
      Wpta wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:6EA1B6A5-66C7-418C-96B3-E2054BB5E089@comcast.net">
[...]
            Astor via Wpta <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:wpta@autox.team.net";>&lt;wpta@autox.team.net&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
              worked on many of the components which has kept my cost
              down and smiles per mile high.</div>
              proved out of my realm. Every bolt was seized, every fluid
              line, clog or cracked. I tired or the relentless labor and
              passed her on to someone with more time, patience, and
              ability.<br>
              As they say, be careful what you wish for.</div>
                  id="ymail_android_signature_link"
href="https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=nativeplacement&amp;c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_Internal_EmailSignature&amp;af_sub1=Acquisition&amp;af_sub2=Global_YMktg&amp;af_sub3=&amp;af_sub4=100000604&amp;af_sub5=EmailSignature__Static_";
                  moz-do-not-send="true">Sent from Yahoo Mail on
Android</a></div>
                  color:#6D00F6;">
                    Wpta</div>
href="mailto:wpta@autox.team.net";>&lt;wpta@autox.team.net&gt;</a> wrote:</div>