wpta

[WPTA] TR3

To: wpta@autox.team.net
Subject: [WPTA] TR3
From: Victor Kennedy via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2023 19:53:48 -0500

--000000000000c29c8e060c1d40d1

I agree with the thought process on getting the best car that you can find
, however I have found that the show cars in my opinion are not the best
way to go ( they look nice yes but that's about it) find a good driver and
you will be much happier . look up Pat Davis in the club he has a few tr3s
one grand champ and I believe he is going to sell a nice looking driver .
have fun and happy motoring

--000000000000c29c8e060c1d40d1

best car that you can find , however I have found that the show cars in my =
opinion are not the best way to go ( they look nice yes but that&#39;s abou=
t it) find a good driver and you will be much happier . look up Pat Davis i=
n the club he has a few tr3s one grand champ and I believe=C2=A0he is going=
 to sell a nice looking driver . have fun and happy motoring=C2=A0 =C2=A0=
=C2=A0</div>

--000000000000c29c8e060c1d40d1--

--===============3094519528739166713==

wpta@autox.team.net