zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] CL Magnette <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.

To: zmagnette@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] CL Magnette <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "jtdbrough2@netzero.com" <jtdbrough2@netzero.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 00:11:50 GMT
Full-name: "jtdbrough2@netzero.com" <jtdbrough2@netzero.com>
sorry I am with Allen on this one. Not a fan of the faux varitones. They aren't
real varitones. (as a varitone owner this is kind of a pet peeve for me sorry)
I don't care for the color of the red (seems too bright to me), the white is
too bright as well nor of the finish on the dashboard either. Guess I am more
of a purist on this. It's pretty but not authentic and if I were  a super
serious collector I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a car that wasn't
authentic. Dennis  was of the opinion why take a pretty rare car and ruin it
making it look like something it is not. Dennis thinks it would be like hacking
up a DeLorean to make it look like an Avanti. Can you tell we have strong
opinions lol

Joyce