[TR2000] listings

Mike triumph.2000mk2 at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 8 13:55:25 MST 2010

Hi all
I have been on this list for a long time and there is not much going on.
Other listings I use are

2000-register at yahoogroups.com

triumph_2000 at egroups.com

triumph_2000 at yahoogroups.com

All have one thing in common, not much is sent.

Mike.
I own seven 2000's three estates four saloons.

Hi there all, firstly thanks very much for all your responses. I contacted a
guy called mjb from the list admin as I have not had an email from the list
for months, at least, so thought something was wrong .......... anyway
decided to send a post and its seems OK from your responses. I guess maybe
there was just no mail. Although all the responses seemed to be from your
personal emails and not the list but maybe that's how you posted them.

Just a little about myself and my cars - I live in Sydney Australia
(North/Western Suburbs).....

1. 69 Mk1 PI Saloon Auto (Yellow)
2. 69 Mk1 PI Saloon Overdrive TR6 Cam (White)
3. 71 Mk2 PI Saloon Auto (White)
4. 77 2500S Overdrive (Red)
5. 76 Stag Auto (Maroon)

So I basically qualify as some sort of PI nut therefore - I love these
engines.

I follow the Stag digest and 6-pack digest(due to technical similarities)
but wanted to share more experiences with the saloon so was wondering where
all the discussions have gone. I'd love a TR6 if they weren't so damn
expensive.

I have heard most of your names whilst I've been following the marquee and
the lists over the years - I had my first Triumph a 69PI Mk1 4 speed manual
when I was 18 and now 54 years old. Egil, I have read your expansive
writings on injection and enjoyed that immensely... hope I have the right
man here.

Anyway so that's a bit about me - it's a pity there is not much happening on
the Saloons on the list.

I guess, being late at night now I can't think of much to say but probably
post some stuff over the next few days.

I drive all my cars as much as possible - you could say they are all nearly
daily drivers if there was only enough days for that to be possible.

Anyway look forward to sharing some more posts - if there is another forum
that you guys are aware of please let me know.

Regards
Joe Santamaria
email to : jsantamaria at optusnet.com.au
Mobile 0417-223-484 (+61 417-223-484)