[6pack] Clutch situation

Gary Fluke gary.fluke at verizon.net
Wed Jul 2 14:45:32 MDT 2008

Sloane,

When a teenager, I was a lot boy\detailer for a Volvo-Datsun dealer and
learned how to drive all sorts of cars without using the clutch just for fun.
The problem for me in the TR the other day was that I was deep in the City of
Seattle and there were just too many complete stops to be made.

I have flushed the clutch hydraulic system with mineral spirits and refilled
it with DOT3 brake fluid.  All is well.

Gary