[6pack] Brake pipe sealant?

David Friedlander forzion at maine.rr.com
Tue Jul 15 20:36:09 MDT 2008

Stan;

Thanks. I noted that when I replaced the four bleeder screws with new
SpeedBleeder screws,
the new screws had some sort of sealant pre-applied to the threads. I
realize those aren't brake
pipe joints but they're still a part of the braking system and are also
threaded.... so I thought
I'd check before reassembling the pipes to the PDWA.

Again, thanks!

Cheers!

Dave