[6pack] Lug nut thread size

Scott Tilton triumph.tr4 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:33:58 MDT 2008

on a related note - has anyone ever put longer studs onto the rear hub of a
TR6?

I'm sure people have.

So the more appropriate question is - has anyone done it with an off the
shelf part and without having to modify the TR6 hub.  (drill out the hole to
accomodate a larger diameter knurl)

I'd be curious to know what you used / where you got it.

I've browsed the catalogs of the usual suspects (Summit / Jegs    and the
websites of the brands they sell (Moroso, Mr. Gasket, etc.) and didn't see
anything that I was SURE would work.

Thanks in advane - Scott

--
Signature below blatantly stolen from Bud Rolofson:

70TR6 CC5#### (Good 6)
63TR4 CT157## (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
64TR4 CT25### (The Project)
97F-150 L TRUCKO (Triumph Support Vehicle)
1989 Honda Prelude Si 4WS (economic commuter Vehicle)