[6pack] Lug nut thread size

Raymond Hatfield iron_horse819 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 09:34:59 MDT 2008

According to my notes, Hugh Barber was able to use ARP wheels studs on both his front and rear hubs.  IIRC, these were the late GM disc brake type studs, but you might want to contact him to be sure.

He accomplised the installation on the rear hubs by grinding a "half moon" slot on the flat portion of the bearing carrier.  I have a photo that he sent me if you need it

Raymond L. Hatfield