[6pack] Simon? need Miata seat adaptors

N197TR4 at cs.com N197TR4 at cs.com
Mon Jul 28 20:35:36 MDT 2008

Jack Drews and my son just completed the design and manufacture of the Miata
Seat Adapters.  Done on production tooling and powder coated, they feature the
hardware kit as well.

(If anyone is looking for Miata Seats, there are two sets in New Jersey
available for sale.)

Contact Jack Drews, if interested in the adapters...NFI

<vinttr4 at geneseo.net>

Joe Alexander

> George, I cant help you with an email address for Simon but having done this
> conversion myself including making the brackets I can send you a doc that you
> can use to either make your own (1x1 and 1x1.5 angle iron, steel plate, local
> welder to join the parts together) or to give to a local metal fab shop to
> build. The longest part of the whole project is waiting for the paint on the
> brackets to dry..
>
> Stan

   </HTML>