[6pack] Side view mirrors

Joseph Grant grant at bowtie6.com
Tue Jul 29 08:04:33 MDT 2008

I will agree with Stan.  The Talbot mirrors are the only way to go if you
want the very best.  Do I have a set yet?  No.  Note I said yet!  :)
Seriously, these things are some sort of nice but as always, you pay for
what you get.  They are impressive both in looks as well as in price.

In the meantime, I have a stick on convex on my right hand side mirror.  It
works suitable well for the purpose that it is there for.  Does it work 100%
correct - not really - but it works well enough.

Hope this helps.

Joe
'72 TR6 - CC77169
http://www.bowtie6.com/