[6pack] Side view mirrors

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Tue Jul 29 07:49:07 MDT 2008

I had a long email discussion with Joe Bowtie Grant about bullet door mirrors
a while back and I think we concluded that the Talbot mirrors were the bees
knees as far as quality, form and function were concerned although a bit
pricey. Short of a stick-on convex mirror (which is what I currently have on
the passenger side) these were the only bullet mirrors that we found that came
with a convex glass option.

http://talbotco.com/talbot_mirror.htm

Around that time Dick Taylor said he had managed to re-cut an off the shelf
convex mirror into a suitable size for the bullets (typically 4 inches) but I
don't know that he ever revealed the secret of that technique.

Stan