[6pack] rear wheel arch vinyl piece needed

Andrew Packard apackard68 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 22:38:21 MDT 2008

Hi List.

When I removed my interior, I destroyed the wheel arch vinyl pieces.  They
should be easy to reproduce, but I threw out the material I removed.  Does
anyone have an old one they removed and didn't throw away for some reason?
I would like to use it as a pattern to make a pair out of new material.
Even if someone has a new one they will let me borrow just for the pattern.
I will pay for shipping to and from, obviously, and shouldn't need it more
than a few days. Please let me know if you can help.

Andy Packard

CD6746L HVDA