[6pack] rear wheel arch vinyl piece needed

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 05:32:28 MDT 2008

When my mother became too elderly to sew she gave me her sewing  machine.  I will tell you  that learning to use the thing is a lesson  in making patterns.  Make the vertical piece and the horizontal piece out  of brown paper leave yourself an inch - inch and a half overlap on both pieces  and mark where the stitch line goes when you lay the pattern on the arch with  tape.  If you have, or want, piping you can get all the materials to make  it at Jo-An fabrics, or the like, and have at it.
I have uninstalled arch covers for my 3A and I will tell you that it is  just flat material sewed together.  You need to stretch it on to get it to  take the shape of the rounded edge.
Don't forget you need excess material to run out on the floor and up the  inside wall as well to go under carpet and side panels.
I assume you have a machine that can handle multiple layers of  vinyl.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO

**************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.  Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!      (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000001)