[6pack] 1 hour TR2 Jabbeke Speed trials

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Sun Oct 19 15:39:41 MDT 2008

Thanks for the reminder. I have seen this before (It first appeared in 2006 in
a post in one of the TR Register forums) but I had forgotten about it and it
was always my intention to grab a copy of the video as stuff has a tendency to
evaporate over time and there is some great TR footage in addition to the
historic Jabbeke speed run.

The cameraman and producer has a web site with a lot of cool stuff including
the instructions for downloading this video using Bittorrent.

http://www.risevideo.de/index.php?news_seite=3&kategorie=alles

You will need to install the bittorrent client,

http://www.bittorrent.com

Then click on the link in the Reisevideo website above to download the video
and probably install the open source XVID codec (windows or Mac)
http://www.xvidmovies.com/codec/

The 700mb download took about an hour over my fios connection, Bit torrent is
very efficient.

Stan