[6pack] tr6 fuel line

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 18 17:43:18 MDT 2008

hi, all.

a few weeks ago the fuel pump failed on the way back from TRials.
fortunately, i had an electric that i plumbed in place, and made it home
just fine.

today, just a few blocks from home, the used replacement someone gave me
also failed.

coincidence?  maybe.

problems in the fuel line - probably.

so, my plan of attack is to pull the tank, have it refurbished, and replace
the entire fuel line.

i see moss does not sell the line.  it seems to me that the several piece
approach held together by rubber hose is, well, lacking in design.

i think it makes more sense to put in one tube.  anyone know how much i
need?  i can bend it and terminate it myself.

thanks!

and, btw, a friend replaced his with stainless steel.  isn't that overkill?