[6pack] SS exhaust system

David B Johnson dbjohnso at us.ibm.com
Fri Oct 31 12:43:19 MST 2008

Here's a recent thread from the forum with a custom exhaust setup like you
describe. Probably not a Falcon mufflers but you get the idea.
 http://www.6-pack.org/sixpack/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7721

Dave

             Joe Merone
             <jmerone at rocketma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  6 Pack list <6pack at autox.team.net>
             6pack-bounces at aut                                          cc
             ox.team.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       [6pack] SS exhaust system
             10/31/2008 03:25
             PM

I've had the Falcon sport exhaust on my TR6 for over 15 years.  Originally
purchased from Moss for about $300 - now it goes for over $600.  I love the
sound, and agree with others that it actually seems to quiet down on a long
run, but snaps to in a nice way when you hit the gas.

One thing I've debated
for a long time, but have never followed through on, is cutting off the big
end pipes and installing some sort of twin-tip unit out of each muffler.
Has
anyone done this with their Falcon system?

Joe Merone
CF18928 5-speed
6pack at autox.team.net