[6pack] SS exhaust system

Joe Merone jmerone at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 31 12:25:33 MST 2008

I've had the Falcon sport exhaust on my TR6 for over 15 years.  Originally
purchased from Moss for about $300 - now it goes for over $600.  I love the
sound, and agree with others that it actually seems to quiet down on a long
run, but snaps to in a nice way when you hit the gas.

One thing I've debated
for a long time, but have never followed through on, is cutting off the big
end pipes and installing some sort of twin-tip unit out of each muffler.  Has
anyone done this with their Falcon system?

Joe Merone
CF18928 5-speed