[6pack] [TR] installing rubber suspension bushings

Al Salvatore tr6parts at charter.net
Sun Dec 6 21:23:19 MST 2009

There used to be an article in the archives on this.

Its what I used years ago to put in the uprated rubber bushings.
Need a large C-clamp,  thick piece of wood.
Get some white PVC pipe , I think it was  2 inch diameter,
cut it long enough for the bushing.
Lube the bushing, place it in the pipe over the trailing arm,
place the wood over the other hole, use C-clamp to press the bushing in.
.

Al