[6pack] Dashboard headlight lettering for a TR6

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Wed Dec 9 17:23:55 MST 2009

 	Robert:

	I had the same complaint after I refinished my dash. I stripped off the
veneer and completely replaced it with a fresh layer of walnut veneer from a
wood working shop, and then coated it with spar varnish. Afterwards the
missing lettering bugged me more than I would have ever guessed.
	I think I would have tried LaserJet transfer paper and made up the lettering.
See some examples here:

	http://www.decalpaper.com/category-s/3.htm

	May need to be clear coated, some experimentation is probably in order.

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom
    I think, therefore I go fast