[6pack] Dashboard headlight lettering for a TR6

Robert N. Clark rclark at robertsonclark.com
Wed Dec 9 18:22:32 MST 2009

It looks like the problem with the water based decal approach is that
each letter is going to be a separate decal and be real pain getting
them on cleanly.  I recently restored an old Peugeot bicycle and
acquired reproduction pressure applied decals.  With these you merely
hold the paper against the surface with the back of the decal in contact
with the target surface and rub the paper backing with hard plastic.
The decal will transfer from the paper.  I am not sure if the "rub on
paper" from decalpaper.com is this type but, if so, I would recommend it
for the simplicity and accuracy of the application.

Bob Clark
'69 TR6