[6pack] Hello

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Dec 31 17:37:01 MST 2009

On Thursday 31 December 2009 05:53:00 pm Robert Liam Gannon wrote:
> It's been awfully quiet lately...is there any body out there. Even if it is
> a discussion about "Which tires should I use?" Just kidding. Well at least
> Happy New Year Everyone. 3 more months or so until we can get them back on
> the road!
Bob,

Most of the 6 traffic is on the 6 pack forum from what I can see. I do see some
duplicate traffic here and on the forum from time to time.

For me the project is in hibernation until warmer weather sets in about the
end of April.

I have completed all the odds and ends and am waiting to paint the body tub
and get it mounted so I cam complete the body work and put the thing back
together.

I have already decided what tires to get for my 15/6 Superlites... The
Yokohama AVID TRZs

I wish it was just 3 more months!

Happy New Year

Bob