[6pack] Hello

oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 31 17:44:32 MST 2009

well, its totally off topic, but here goes.

I ordered a calendar off ebay, from a supplier named racystacy, and asked
that he send it to my son in alabama.  (Rolltide!!!)

he said sure, and I gave him the address.  the calendar arrived here
yesterday, and I asked him what happened.  he apologized, and asked for my
son's address, saying he would send him another one!!!!

that's customer service!!!!!