[6pack] Mystery part

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 1 05:36:05 MDT 2010

On Saturday, July 31, 2010 11:01:40 pm n197tr4 at cs.com wrote:
> sounds familiar....front suspension shims....TR4A/TR250/TR6   ???

Thanks everyone for taking a look. But it is not a suspension or brake shim.
Much too thick. Those shims are very thin.

I am sure it is a distance piece of sorts but for the life of me I cannot
figure out where it goes!

As I said in the original post, it was in the boot hardware bag so it must be
for the boot lid.

The only thing I can think is it may be used on the stay but where?

For now I will move on with the restoration with hopes someone who is also
doing a restoration will come across the part and will remember where it goes!

Bob