[6pack] Mystery part

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Aug 1 06:21:46 MDT 2010

When I saw this post yesterday I went out and looked through my trunk and
found nothing that looked like this piece. The trunk stay does however have
two funky looking washers. You can see them in the TRF Green Book, Plate FF
part FF11.  Maybe it's a spacer of some sort that the PO stuck in there for
some reason. Or maybe it was laying in the trunk doing nothing and it just
got bagged.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,