[6pack] TRF Summer Party 2010

Ashford Little 70tr6 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 18:41:28 MDT 2010

Marty,

I can't speak for others, but in my case it's a case of having three kids and
a variety of activities that keep us tied up.  On the other hand, it hasn't
helped that Charles keeps jiggling the dates from year to year in addition to
whether or not it will happen.  This year's dates conflicted with our Canadian
trip.

Hope to see y'all next year.

Ashford Little
70tr6 at comcast.net