[6pack] superlite lug wrench

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 7 15:25:25 MDT 2010

Hello,

Posted this query on the 6-pack forum but no answers.

I installed my 15/6 superlites the other day but noticed that the lugs fit
flush with the wheels when all tightened up. I used a 3/8 inch drive 3/4 inch
craftsman socket which fit ok but for the road I dont want to have to make
sure I pack my 3/4 socket and breaker bar + short extension.

I have looked at some tool sites trying to find a combo type wrench that is
thin walled enough to fit the superlite lug.

Does anyone with superlites know of a single wrench that I could use in lieu
of my socket, extension and breaker bar setup.

If worse comes to worse, I guess I could go down to sears and get an new
socket, extension and breaker bar but that would add up since I am buying the
single parts.

Thanks,

Bob