[6pack] hayden fan malfunction

steve bridge slbridge at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 07:03:13 MDT 2010

Go to the fan directly first and then backtrack. (much faster to type than do)
 If I may add to this thread, is there a way for the electrically ignorant
(me) to wire an electric fan so if it were to die, the spark to the motor
would also be cut?

> Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 04:18:26 +0000
> From: j.honor at comcast.net
> To: 6pack at autox.team.net
> Subject: [6pack] hayden fan malfunction
>
> I have installled a hayden-pusher orient fan on my TR6, it has stopped
working. all connections are intact & fuses are OK. question is how to test
both relay & tempurature sensor imbedded in radiator grill? I hate electrical
problems.