[6pack] hayden fan malfunction

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Aug 20 08:00:36 MDT 2010

I sure wouldn't want to be cruising down the road when the fan failed and
killed the engine! I'd suggest you wire the fan to an idiot light (I used
the EGR light) that goes on when the fan is running.  What I've found is
that as long as I'm moving at about 30 mph or more the fan never runs. The
other thing I have is a 3-way switch: auto-on, manual-on and manual-off.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,