[6pack] hayden fan malfunction

j.honor at comcast.net j.honor at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 09:27:56 MDT 2010

Bob, thanks I saw your previous thread in archives. actually now waiting on
art lipps new combined aluminum radiator and spall fan-as you installed. new
one will now alos have the on-off-on switch and lite. will need to sort out
how to do that-we"ll talk. I am going to as others recommeded to hotwire fan
to rule in or out its function and then see about thermastat then relay. I am
hoping the fan or thermastat so platform isn't all garbage for new equipement.
fresh start though is also OK. hate electronics. need to get skill sets on a
good meter I know will help! regards, Joe