[6pack] Latest on my Hayden fan

lfm614 at aol.com lfm614 at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 16:41:05 MDT 2010

I guess you mean you were checking it all along with the key off all along.

Personally I have mine wired to turn off power with the key so that it is off and not coming on when I am working under the hood.
Don't think that there is any benefit for the fan to run until the rad cools off if the water pump is not circulating the water.

Lou
72 Pimento