[6pack] Latest on my Hayden fan

j.honor at comcast.net j.honor at comcast.net
Wed Aug 25 17:40:04 MDT 2010

Lou I agree with that set up. it was inadvertently setup by the prior owner to the incorrect fuse lug that had no continuous power when on acceessory. just put 80 miles and all OK. running abit hot suspect my temp sender. will wait fo rnew aluminum radiator with related thermatate etc to see how it then before investigation. Thanks. regards, Joe