[6pack] wheel trim ring set

Jim Jones jimjcmo at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 15:11:19 MST 2010

Stuart:

The original rings have a brushed, non-shiney finish whereas the new
replacements have a bright finish. To me they don't look right, but I'm old
and cranky so others may likely disagree.

I were in your situation if I would look into seeing if a body man could
straighten out the dents and then look for metal shops to renew the finish.
Probably a lot more money, but that's why these cars are a hobby.

Jim