[6pack] Would you value a RHD PI TR6 over the NA version?

ed bratt at sasktel.net
Tue Jan 19 10:00:22 MST 2010

Robert wrote:

>I think that the reason I qualified my statement was that I know you're
>from Canada. It appears you have some dislike for the US, and I'm sorry to
>hear that.

My comment was within the context of the discussion of RHD cars values.

With far more people getting interested in  RHD cars to the extent that they
are forming RHD Owners Clubs, I think the present market condition is far
different than back in the 1990's.

If you see any more RHD Triumphs (or any British  car), up for sale at
bargain prices, let me know.

Ed Bratt
1976 TR6