[6pack] Wind deflector

Douglas Morris dcmdcm at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 17:31:29 MST 2010

Has anyone any experience with placing a wind deflector along the top of the
windshield?
You know, something like a sunroof wind deflector.
Being of non-short torso length, and being as there's not much choice in hats
with chin straps these days, I'd like to see if there's a simple way to cut
the top-of-the-pate buffeting (plus I hate going back to pick up toupis  I
worry that people think I'm picking up roadkill).

I'm thinking of an approach that would be secured into the ragtop latch holes
or something. Perhaps a Gurney strip glued along the frame just in front of
the ragtop's front edge. I dunno. Anybody done that?

Doug Morris, NC