[6pack] Brake MC Off - Need to take off Booster?

Dale tpdwinch at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 15:36:59 MST 2010

Bruce

This is from Todd

Just wanted to let you guys know that we are
repairing
Brake boosters on
Triumph cars. We purchased the equipment &
inventory
of PARTCO
Automotive in March of this year. We have been trained
by
Gary Price
and are now ready to help you keep yor car stopping.
We will be
offering
the same services & pricing that Gary offered, and we
reline brake
shoes
and build brake hoses as well. We are celebrating our
70th year this
year.
We are: Brake Materials & Parts, INC _800 Sherman
Blvd_Fort Wayne, IN
46808 260-426-3331 Scott We are looking forward to
helping you..Scott