[6pack] shipping a hardtop

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Thu Mar 25 15:39:45 MST 2010

	My experience was pretty favorable. Got my hardtop via motor freight, but I
had to take the SUV down to the terminal to pick it up.
	When I got their, the sent the fork lift into the terminal and brought it out
to my SUV. The seller had crated it very neatly, such that I felt bad when I
realized the crate made it too big to fit into my SUV. I had to pry the crate
apart with a screw driver and toss the top into the SUV by itself. The freight
guys were very nice and helped me pull the create apart so that I could get at
the top.
	They asked what it was when they saw it, so I explained it was a factory hard
top for an old British car. Anyway, got it home just fine, but the create was
destroyed. Too bad, the crate was very pretty.

		Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Knowledge is power.
    Power corrupts.