[6pack] shipping a hardtop

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Mar 25 16:58:04 MST 2010

If you ship a hardtop off shore, there is another step.

International crate shipping means that the wood has to be certified.

This done by processing the wood with heat high enough to kill any organisms
lurking within.

(If your declaration says it is an automotive engine, inside, it really gets
complex.)

After all that work, it's very hard to throw away a wood crate that has 'birth
certificate'.

Joe A