[6pack] anyone around to look at a car in Conroe, TX? NOW LAGUNA SECA and KAS

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Nov 19 13:24:24 MST 2010

 Andy,  and 6 Pack

A couple of heads up:

We ( FOT) are going to be the featured marque at Laguna Seca next June 7-8
2011 with HMSA as sanctioning body.  This will be the 9th in the ongoing
Kastner Cub Series.

We will want to have as many TR guys there in attendance as possible. More
info will be forthcoming.

Kas now has his new book in stock. About 1/4th of the book relates to the GT6
and other six cylinder Triumphs.   You can get them direct from Kas on his
website.   KASKASTNER.COM

Joe A.