[6pack] Hagerty Car Ins. up 14%??

Blake J. Discher bdischer.lists at blakedischer.com
Thu Sep 2 13:08:07 MDT 2010

Hi Bud,

Even with the increase, I am insuring my TR6 AND Stag for $286 (combined) per
year with Hagerty.  It was much less expensive than State Farm or Allstate,
the others I checked out.  Hagerty is a valuable friend to the collectible car
hobby in general, and VTR (and smaller Triumph car clubs) in particular.  They
also do great advocacy work in various States with regard to proposed
legislation effecting older automobiles that comes up from time to time.

Best regards,
Blake