[6pack] rear view mirror

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Thu Sep 2 21:09:02 MDT 2010

no you are not the only klutz... but i am a clairvoyant klutz.

i was building a rollaround platform for my three Triumphs.

i made note of the position my leg was in and thought to myself:

"i am going to hit my shin with the hammer"

i made a couple of hits and sure enough, i did.

platform turned out very well.

modified wood pallet with four castor wheels.

low cost and very effective...wonder why i didnt do this earlier