[6pack] Odometer stuck

George Loriot george_loriot at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 04:41:35 MDT 2010

Hi there, I had a similar experience, several times, and each time it stuck at
a 'ten thousand mile' time.  Here's the lazy way that worked every time:
keep driving and wait.
I kept driving, and after a few hundred miles or so it fixed itself.  this
happened several times, at perhaps 50000, 70000, and 100000.It didn't happen
at the next 10000 (which is actually 110000), so I expect it'll happen at
20000 just to be annoying.  I have no idea if this is a common occurence, but
that was my experience.  I did nothing special, just got (or remained) lazy.
George Loriot1976 TR6