[6pack] Odometer stuck

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Sep 7 06:11:05 MDT 2010

I've never had that problem but if you go to my site
(http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SpeedometerCalibration.htm) you'll find a
link to a pdf on speedometer repair on that page. Or you can do what a bunch
of us in 6-Pack have done and send your speedo and cable to Morris at West
Valley Instruments (http://www.westvalleyinstruments.com/) and have it
repaired and calibrated. You'll find his price very reasonable and his turn
around time very fast...... 10 days for me. Give them a call and ask for
Morris.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,