[6pack] Clutch slave pushrod

Vsnively at aol.com Vsnively at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 14:33:26 MDT 2010

Dick,

I've got under 20K on a new clutch. I was having difficulty getting into
reverse, and it was scratching in the lower gears. I moved the pushrod to the
 upper hole on the actuation arm, problem solved, so my self-adjuster
obviously  isn't working, despite the fact it's new. The spring in the old one
and the new  one seem very weak.

Thanks,
Vic

In a message dated 9/30/2010 4:15:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,